23 May 2011

Sort of Stuck

Friends,
What a weird time this is. Caught between the joy of having my husband still here, and waiting for new normal to begin. Where did I learn such a ridiculous term anyway~ "new normal " as if a year away from my husband will be normal. 

I will say God is teaching me so much right now though. Through the deepest darkest moments, He is there and He is faithful. Though I feel stuck, waiting for this new season, I am trying to embrace what our current normal is. Be that tears, making videos for the kids, wondering what the next year will be like... Our current normal (to quote an old commander) "is what it is " and we accept it. Because God has ordained it. I may fight. I may wrestle. I may try to wriggle myself out of the pain of where we are. But, God, in His mighty patience, looks at me and says, My child, you are here in this moment, because I have chosen it for you.

Today, I am embracing sort of stuck. And praising God for it.

1 comment:

  1. great blog! Beautiful kiddos! new follower from the Tour of Duty Online Study...

    Misty @ monkeysandtutus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete