04 April 2011

Suprisingly Blessed

Today I am in awe of how very blessed I am. Though this is an emotional time, I am so keenly aware of God's presence. He is orchestrating everything in our lives right now, from His invisible realm. He is bringing new relationships, strengthening existing ones, convicting me of sin, and transforming me. At times, it is painful. He is constantly reminding me of my need to depend on Him and remove my pride. But, God is so clearly using this season of our lives to mold us. I know much is ahead of us, but to feel Him so present, right here among our family is a surprising blessing.

I pray that all my friends facing this deployment are feeling the presence of Christ in their homes...and seeking Him with all they have. He is faithful. We need to just seek.

No comments:

Post a Comment